Cost of living comparison between Samarkand, Uzbekistan and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00646 MXN / UZS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 13% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,852 (1,679,438 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,700 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨8,073 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)