Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00675 MXN / UZS *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 10% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 72,855 (10,796,893 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,240 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $111 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)