Cost of living comparison between Samarkand, Uzbekistan and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00641 MXN / UZS *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 13% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,857 (1,693,408 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Wuxi costs 元10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)