Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00230 MXN / UZS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 15% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 39,876 (17,333,204 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)