Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00460 MXN / UZS *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 12% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 35,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 30,682 (6,664,514 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)