Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey, Dominican Republic compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 494 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39884 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 41,281 (RD$ 103,501) in Salvaleón de Higüey.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (34 minutes ago)