Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 992 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.395 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,206 (R$ 10,418) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 52,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)