Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017.
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 85,255 in Saltillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)