Cost of living comparison between Salt Lake City, Utah, United States and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 583 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.385 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 99% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,064 ($1,602) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,912 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amsterdam costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)