Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,317 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.526 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 87% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 86,224 ($4,654) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)