Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador vs Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.238 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 47% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 86,466 ($4,272) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Zapopan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 10,000 Shilling (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallinn costs €460 (about 4 hours ago)