Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.727 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 40% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,221 ($3,002) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (38 minutes ago)