Cost of living comparison between Salamanca, Spain and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.242 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,552 (€917) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)