Cost of living comparison between Salalah, Oman and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 53.088 MXN / OMR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 52% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,439 (﷼ 536) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €800 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (40 minutes ago)