Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.445 MXN / OMR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 46% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 71,551 (﷼ 1,447) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,568,640 (about 1 hour ago)