Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 48.958 MXN / OMR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 42% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,024 (﷼ 1,246) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buffalo, New York costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)