Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 48.005 MXN / OMR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 37% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,374 (﷼ 1,341) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)