Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.557 MXN / THB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 21% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 64,447 (115,739 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (44 minutes ago)