Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 324 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.019 MXN / GBP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 110% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 113,271 (£4,527) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)