Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 438 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.245 MXN / GBP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 123% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 111,499 (£4,248) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (35 minutes ago)