Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.856 MXN / GBP
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 138% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 178,605 (£7,487) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 6,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 3 hours ago)