Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03405 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is 10% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 44,797 (1,315,753 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨40,660 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)