Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.733 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 56% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 74,768 (€3,289) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puebla costs Mex$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Sheffield costs £1.58 (about 3 hours ago)