Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.918 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 57% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 72,075 (€3,145) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (38 minutes ago)