Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.941 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 34% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,640 (4,421 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Calgary costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €24,000 (about 3 hours ago)