Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.369 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 40% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 113,681 (8,504 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $85,000 (about 2 hours ago)