Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.737 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 38% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,124 (5,614 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$430 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 3 hours ago)