Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.882 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 40% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,867 (4,026 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 10,000 ден (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (43 minutes ago)