Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 638 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.528 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 78% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 88,960 (€3,949) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Diego, California costs $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)