Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.942 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 10% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 73,178 (14,807 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)