Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.712 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 53% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 114,477 (€5,527) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (43 minutes ago)