Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.143 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 60% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,098 (NZ$4,268) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 35,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (26 minutes ago)