Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.281 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 39% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 108,220 (NZ$8,149) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in João Pessoa costs R$ 6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moscow costs руб 1.00 (25 minutes ago)