Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.677 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 57% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 72,074 (NZ$5,270) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)