Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia vs Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 513 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.28801 MXN / RUB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 21% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 40,123 (руб 139,312) in Rostov-on-Don.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)