Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 262%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.680 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 193% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 128,949 ($6,903) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,236 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)