Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 272%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.164 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 198% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 128,002 ($6,679) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,104 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Srinagar costs ₨60 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $25,682 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)