Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 244%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.970 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 188% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 161,202 ($8,498) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 299 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $160 (about 2 hours ago)