Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 350%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.328 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 220% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,027 ($2,461) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (40 minutes ago)