Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 235%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.727 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 192% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 99,289 ($5,601) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 34,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)