Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 263%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.980 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 206% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 147,089 ($7,750) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Örebro costs 7,000 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元28,970 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM508 (about 1 hour ago)