Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 261%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.511 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 178% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 136,430 ($7,370) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 3 hours ago)