Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 259%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.526 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 191% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 125,101 ($6,753) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,271 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.92 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kisumu costs Shilling97 (about 1 hour ago)