Cost of living in Riobamba, Ecuador compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.526 MXN / USD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riobamba (Ecuador) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 43,883 ($2,369) in Riobamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)