Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.506 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 52,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 39,103 (ARS $77,208) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Coronado, Panama costs 122 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amarillo, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 3 hours ago)