Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina vs Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.539 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 11% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 55,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 48,924 (ARS $90,810) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)