Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.737 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 7% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 46,432 (ARS $63,001) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)