Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.107 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 47,836 (ARS $43,216) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)