Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.909 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 15% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 43,238 (ARS $47,586) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)