Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06496 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 18% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 64,027 (985,613 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (38 minutes ago)