Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05957 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 24% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 59,234 (994,278 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)