Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.448 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 48% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 115,243 (R 79,602) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Guayaquil costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$24,101 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)