Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.584 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 14% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 32,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 27,453 ($b10,623) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)