Cost of living comparison between Riberalta, Bolivia and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.881 MXN / BOB
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 10% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,215 ($b3,893) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Birmingham costs £8 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥110 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)