Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.031 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 48% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,175 (ARS $48,643) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 34,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)