Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.814 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 83% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 87,781 (€3,848) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)