Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.334 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 70% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 75,003 (€3,358) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr45 (about 1 hour ago)