Cost of living comparison between Reggio Calabria, Italy and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.212 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 74% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,256 (€1,227) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chelyabinsk costs руб 300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)