Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29200 MXN / INR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 40% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 46,485 (₨159,196) in Ratlam.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (13 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €35 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Posadas costs ARS $400,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (32 minutes ago)