Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00050 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 52,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 41,708 (﷼ 84,158,634) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)