Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00045 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 45,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 33,271 (﷼ 74,612,880) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)