Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.083 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 31% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,367 (kr20,880) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (39 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)