Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.146 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 30% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,987 (kr24,471) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (about 1 hour ago)