Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.768 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 27% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,411 (kr16,042) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 35,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)