Cost of living comparison between Ramallah, Palestinian Territory and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.405 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 102% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,812 (6,996 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)