Cost of living comparison between Ramallah, Palestinian Territory and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.266 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 97% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,678 (4,686 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palmerston North costs NZ$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dumaguete City costs Php20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 2 hours ago)