Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.410 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 7% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,233 (9,101 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 46,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)