Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.869 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 38,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 34,559 (7,097 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)