Cost of living comparison between Radom, Poland and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.677 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,653 (2,278 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)