Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 631 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.044 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 16% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,724 (27,268 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 999,999 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sion costs CHF 1,100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (42 minutes ago)