Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 518 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.011 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 10% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,844 (31,747 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 4.500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €84 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brest costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)