Cost of living comparison between Quilmes, Argentina and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.306 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 27% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 13,680 (ARS $10,477) in Quilmes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Saskatoon costs C$4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $22,000 (about 3 hours ago)