Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala vs Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.482 MXN / GTQ
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 7% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,944 (Q24,954) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Zapopan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanajuato costs Mex$ 130 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $700 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tucumán costs ARS $7,800 (27 minutes ago)