Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 292 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.441 MXN / GTQ
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 18% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,442 (Q19,849) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)