Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.518 MXN / GTQ
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 10% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,844 (Q24,954) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)