Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.713 MXN / GTQ
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 17% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,216 (Q23,672) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (about 1 hour ago)