Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.697 MXN / GTQ
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 35% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,240 (Q9,358) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Memphis, Tennessee costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)