Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.546 MXN / GTQ
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 11% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,302 (Q20,540) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (41 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)