Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16772 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 35,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 34,203 (₨203,936) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (about 1 hour ago)