Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16026 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 23% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 50,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 38,633 (₨241,067) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (13 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)