Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.356 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 117% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 127,899 (NZ$10,351) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)