Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.602 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 200% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 244,078 (NZ$15,644) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (40 minutes ago)