Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.404 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 32% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,583 (R 48,860) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 52,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €43 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)