Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.412 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 31% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 74,685 (R 52,906) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)