Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.588 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 47% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 110,136 (R 69,345) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)