Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.520 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 43% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,038 (R 44,105) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 47,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 7,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM16 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)