Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 694 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.673 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 64% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 83,524 (C$5,692) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)