Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 740 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.427 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 70% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,100 (C$4,235) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 36,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)