Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 678 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.073 MXN / CAD
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 66% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,336 (C$4,358) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)