Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 58,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 53,225 (﷼ 113,065,063) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)