Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.874 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 421% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 250,133 (元87,045) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Coimbatore costs ₨10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM600 (about 2 hours ago)