Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.709 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 10% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,998 (元16,608) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Xiamen costs 元8,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaohsiung City costs 30,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1.00 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)