Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 517 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.951 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 7% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,341 (元17,397) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wichita, Kansas costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)