Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Zapopan, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.633 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 8% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,417 (元13,074) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 32,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (about 2 hours ago)