Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00055 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 17% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,693 (﷼ 82,408,083) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)