Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00059 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 27% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 98,911 (﷼ 167,341,396) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (39 minutes ago)