Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01961 MXN / KPW *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 88% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,808 (3,253,719 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 34,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)