Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 657 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02116 MXN / KPW *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 98% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 116,774 (5,519,305 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)