Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 756 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02194 MXN / KPW *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 96% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 99,821 (4,549,106 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)