Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01974 MXN / KPW *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 88% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,927 (3,238,067 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 34,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Florianopolis costs R$ 250 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairns costs AU$30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)