Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02097 MXN / KPW *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 75% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 141,928 (6,768,157 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $159 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oporto costs €1.20 (42 minutes ago)