Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 682 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02088 MXN / KPW *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 77% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 85,042 (4,073,830 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)