Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02092 MXN / KPW *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 83% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 148,791 (7,111,779 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (20 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €35 (35 minutes ago)