Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 715 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02117 MXN / KPW *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 78% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 74,731 (3,530,205 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)