Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 687 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02092 MXN / KPW *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 77% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 84,759 (4,052,349 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 48,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buffalo, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)