Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 708 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02084 MXN / KPW *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 75% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 85,810 (4,118,315 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$7 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Grand Rapids costs $79,000 (about 1 hour ago)