Cost of living comparison between Punto Fijo, Venezuela and Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.984 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 39% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,706 (Bs 10,939) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Riverside, California costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 20 ﷼ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $605 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mexicali costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)