Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00074 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 64% cheaper than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 44,000 in Zapopan you would need to make just about Mex$ 15,745 (Bs 21,235,710) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Damascus costs 2,000 £ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,290 (about 1 hour ago)