Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zapopan, Mexico
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.152 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Zapopan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 51% more expensive than in Zapopan (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 122,447 (Bs 56,893) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Zapopan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (39 minutes ago)